Ban appeal from big boss

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Big boss, but when I were banned my name was NigGansta

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I dont remember, it was long time ago

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I were hacking with an aimbot

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    because i have already hacked enought and now it bores me, now I dont like hacking and i want to join your amazing servers again. If it helps, I’ll try to record all my games to show that the others aren´t right

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    about a year ago, but I cant say it exactly

“because i have already hacked enought and now it bores me”? are you expecting me to unban you with that?
Not even an appology?

just saying that i hacked enough and after talking to people who played with me, I understand that its so annoying to have a hacker in the same game as you, and I realized that if you play with people who is bored of being shot by a hacker, you get bored of play.

what i meant is that i wont hack anymore because after hacking you realize that hacking is boring

its a try of apologize, excuse me if I expressed myself badly and you didnt understood me

I always thought appologies came along with the word “sorry” but I guess its alright since you have reasons to not be able to express yourself well.
And I guess my first impressions of you were bad, after checking logs I realised that you cheated only once, and not even for long because I was there.

Why did you cheat in the first place? Weren’t you afraid that if you got caught you wouldn’t be able to play again?
Did you feel the annoyance of playing against a hacker?
Who did you talk to? a “in real life” friend? a player who suffered from your actions? Someone else you played with?

In first place i hacked because a friend of mine told me that had a hack that was very funny and that he have never been caught. he told me that if i hacked, i would have more laughs, and the few first times you take some laughs, but then you feel that you dont play as you can play, that you can have more fun if you play without hacks. Include you can make friends in the game.

The people who I am talking about are some player who I used to see on your servers. They votekicked me on other servers that I played and I told them that I stopped hacking. Next they told me that that was good because fight against a hacker (or include in the same team) is very annoying (you cant do nothing, he kills everyone, etc).

Next, I have to say that i felt the annoy of fighting against a hacker in one server wich I used to like, and I couldnt play on that server because of the hackers, that use to be on that server. Then I felt how annoying is to have to leave a game that likes you because of the hackers

Me gusta.

Ban expires in 24 hours from the time of this post.

Ah, que eso es una bandera de México, y yo hablando en inglés para hacerme el chulo. Bueno, muchas gracias por quitarme el baneo, prometo que no os decepcionaré recayendo en los hackeos. Me hace muy feliz el que me dejeis volver a jugar en vuestros servidores. Muchas gracias!!

bandera de Portugal, mi espanol es no bueno… mas entiendi o que dices, de nada.

Hahaha, ele confudiu a bandeira de Portugal com a do México. :smiley:

Please don’t post unnecessary things on ban appeals, thanks.

Just to tell you, he also griefs on pinpoint on his team’s buildings. He also adds unnecessary blocks so when a builder destroys it, he can teamkill.

Thank you for the report unfortunately we cannot take action without video evidence. Rest assured though we will always be watching and if we observe him griefing or teamkilling for fun appropriate action will be taken by the admin on site. Again thanks for the heads up.