[Ban Appeal] Fring

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    DEAFEAT21

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on aloha.pk babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I’m the half-brother of Fring and SyKrOz and I 'm here because my two half-brother are banished by my fault while they strictly made nothing.
Here are the facts:

• I was at my half brother’s to spend a few days with them. First evening, our parents had dinner together. My two half brother were more tall, they wanted to stay in table then I asked them if I could take my computer to play. Sykroz suggested me showing me a game, this game was Ace Of Spades. I already knew this game and I told him that I had a good level. Knowing that I had a good level, he asked me if I could play with his account aloha. I aloha of account and I do not want it because I play practically never on these servers. He thus put me his account and I played during 1-2 hours. After a while, I was fed up with it to make me kill while I had to increase him his account.
  1. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because they never have to cheat and because everything is of my fault.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    11/07/2014 22h30h 22h40.

You were evading, you are not allowed on our servers in any way shape or form.
Your ban is permanent.
per·ma·nent
ˈpərmənənt/Submit
adjective
lasting or to last or remain unchanged indefinitely.

Appeal is denied, According to Danko

application-denied1.jpg

Just so I understand, you’re saying you’re the half brother and you cheated while playing at the home of both your half-brothers (Fring and Sykroz)?

For reference: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=5462.msg51791#msg51791

Yes, he was playing at our house, on our computer.

Please understand, that in doing so you/he evaded a ban [I never read any of these two appeals in any dept], which was the reason for the previous denied appeal and by some extension this one . We get lots of “little my brother did it” “a friend did it” etc. So please excuse us if some admins don’t believe your story. Either way I’ll see if Danko has anything to add but I doubt the verdict is changing.

Ok, I understand. It’s normally, my computer, my connection, I’m the hacker, normally … Ok so if I’m permabanned, can I know for how many time ?

I think Danko and I said it it more than once.

Hang tight for Danko’s decision on this.

We’re reviewing log files.

Ok

No, you are still banned permanently.