Ban Appeal for Valstrad and OHAITHERE

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
Have waited for 30 minutes, also, perma-ban was confirmed by another friend who was playing and communicating with us via Skype.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
[INS]Valstrad , OHAITHERE:D (friend)

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
Aloha.pk arena all maps.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
We were playing in the specific server for quite a long time and we had a high ratio, some players were suspicious of our gameplay and had tried to votekick us both out of the server. We persisted that we were clean and were not hacking, but a few of them still were unsatisfied and we had an argument about us, so one of them presumably notified the admins or reported us to the admin. (It seems Retro was the admin who banned us?)

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I haven’t any reason to prove my friend and I clean in any way, I just wish to state that we have been playing AoS and other genres of FPS games, and are quite good in it.

#6) Date and time (approx).
On 2012, November 30, my friend was the first to be banned, approximately at 3pm (GMT +8) and I was kicked at near 3:19pm.

Hoping that the admins will take the time read and consider about this appeal. :DD

First of all,I dont think it was a hacking ban but a range ban where 2people play on the same ip.I dont know,We’re just going to have to see.

The irc makes it sound like ban for hacking.

I should have noted that we were using different ip’s and were talking through Skype, my bad. D:

Then again, players might just randomly accuse a guy that’s perfectly clean of hacking.

You and your friend were banned for aimbotting.
I’m not the one who banned you though, but I informed the admin who did ban you.
So stay seated, drink an apple juice or something and wait a day or two for the admin to respond. :slight_smile:

Sorry to intrude but i’d like to tell valstrad that the admins are notified on irc and then they join and observe the suspected player/s. They dont just join and ban just cus a player tells them you are hacking. :wink:

You were both caught using an ESP hack by me. You are both permanently banned.

Well your claim at being “good” at fps’s just hit a wall. lol. you use esp hack to be “good” at fps’s?

Righto. :smiley:

Thanks for notifying, nevertheless, I guess? :3

Still gonna persist to that fact. :smiley:
My behavior might be similar/like to be using ESP, and whatnot.

You looked at a player through a wall, who was hidden underground, in museum arena.
You must be pretty skilled to be able to see players through walls.

Inless you have mods where there guns and stuff are really long.Although that would still be like cheating.

As mentioned, we had another inside guy.

I was observing ingame. He must’ve been giving you some extremely detailed info, extremely quickly.

You are not getting unbanned. Either of you.