Ban Appeal for Tilus

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
I’m pretty sure I wasn’t votekicked.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
tilus

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
aloha.pk - infilitration - omaha beach

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I honestly have no idea. The server just disconnected me, and then I tried to get back on and it said I was banned. Tried the other servers and same thing. Right before I was banned I suggested in chat for the defending team to be limited to using shotguns, and the attacking team limited to only using machine guns. Dunno if that was the reason though?

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
Because I did nothing wrong.

#6) Date and time (approx).
Less than 20 minutes ago…

You were probably votekicked, your IGN isn’t in the ban list. Next time, wait a full 30 minutes before appealing.

Hmmmm? I never saw a votekick vote cast for me. Also if that were the case, why would it ban me from the other servers?

:o

Well the bans on aloha are synced which means if you get banned from one, you get banned on all of them. It helps in case of aimbots or griefers. If somebody aimbots on pinpoint, and they get banned, they could just move to something such as IntelRPG.

it’s been over 30 minutes and I’m still banned… errr…?

I banned you for a day for using norecoil.

I wasn’t using no recoil…? ???

Please remove the ban… here is a video of me playing using the machine gun, with little recoil. It may give the impression that I’m using no recoil, when in fact I’m just moving my hand down on the mouse when I aim. (theres a little recoil but not much)

I felt like this ban was given very unfairly. (btw last part of the video is great!!!)

hqdefault.jpg

If i may say so(please feel free to delete), posting a video of you playing legitimately after your ban(from what i can tell it was uploaded about 20min ago), doesn’t exactly mean you’re innocent, you could have still used hacks if it was shown in the video or not. Or you could be legit and are telling the whole truth. But unless you have video proof during the time of your ban, nothing can be used as pure evidence in favor of your innocence.

Well it’s like this.

Player has a high kill/low death ratio. He must be aimbotting.

Posts a video of him showing skill and scanning enemies, sweeping towards their head and shooting. – Shows the high kill/low death is legit.

In my situation, - Oh, he’s using a norecoil hack because his gun isn’t flying upwards. No, I’m using my moving my hand down on my mouse while I shoot to negate recoil. So I posted a video to show it.

Make sense?

Oh man, I’m really sorry! Are you unbanned now?

I’m unbanned now. Thanks! :smiley: