ban appeal for [STD]raxhelpoop

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.
I have waited nearly 3 and a half hours just to be safe. :3

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
[STD]raxhelpoop

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
I was banned after I left the all maps arena.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
Well, I was votekicked off of the top 10 maps arena for accusing someone of aimbotting. Afterwards, I went on over to all maps arena and enjoyed myself for a little bit. I exited to go to the infiltration server but I could not connect to it, as the banned message appeared. So I have no idea why I was banned. To tell in advance, I was not told a warning.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I come on the Aloha.pk servers everyday and really enjoy them, I have no clue why I was banned. If I have done something wrong please tell me and I will try my best to fix my ways. :slight_smile:

#6) Date and time (approx).
Dec. 17th, 2012 - occurred at about 8:30 PM EST.

You were banned for “reason: SAYING I HAVE AIMBOT”.
Now that certainly does not look like a normal ban to me. Did you actually wait “nearly 3 and a half hours”?

The person who votekicked me… I accused him of having an aimbot (He had an obvious 133% accuracy with what I believe a rifle) which he then denied numerous times. When the votekick timed out, he made a votekick against me for saying that he had an aimbot. Now about the time that I waited, I did wait around 3 to 3 and a half hours due to just making sure that the ban was going to be a long time and one that I’d be upset about, and I was watching the Jets game. Thanks for replying to my appeal. :slight_smile:

-raxhel

Edit- I noticed that I am unbanned. Thanks a ton for doing so. ;D <3

Next time, make sure you’re still banned before making appeals…though I guess it’s my fault for being unclear about what to do after 30 minutes. I’ll go change the template info.