Ban Appeal for Projayjay

Actually, if you can join Minit, chances are you aren’t banned on Aloha either since Minit subscribes to the Aloha banlist.

I can join on every server but Minit and Aloha, including JestServers and Stormwind.

Wait I just realized we’ve strayed wayyyy off from the topic at hand.
That is, OP’s ban.

Your ban was handed out on either November 8th or 9th on the TDM server, for using an aimbot.
I’ve contacted the admin who banned you and see if he has anything to say.

hi there, i was the one who banned you.

this is a really old ban i’ve made and i don’t seem to have the footage anymore. i’m not sure if i had deleted it or if this ban was before the time i started recording my bans but nonetheless i have no footage to show you. anyways, you’ve admitted to aimbotting in the OP so not aimbotting is definitely out of the question. if you had admitted to yourself aimbotting in the OP, i might have been nice to you and unbanned you right now since it’s been nearly a month but you decided to go with the “my brother was hacking” so i’m not going to unban you. you may think this is unfair since you might not have been the one aimbotting but either way the aimbotting was coming from your IP so you are the one responsible whether or not you have done it or not. if your brother does exist and he likes to aimbot, make sure to watch your computer and keep your aimbotting brother off of it. if you are unable to do that, you will be banned and you will still be held responsible.