BAN APPEAL FOR [OVARKILL]USMC

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[OVARKILL]USMC
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
1ctf pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    griefing my own base

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    because the adminmisunderstood…i was griefing my own base.

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    about 5 or 6 days ago.

Griefing bans usually last a week or two.

[OVARKILL]USMC, I am not the admin who banned you, but your ban will expire Saturday evening. If the structure you were griefing was being used or of importance to your team, then it constitutes as griefing. I’m sure there was no misunderstanding. If you are caught griefing again in the future, your ban will be significantly longer.

The structure i was griefing was afort that i had built. i don’t see why i got banned by rebuilding it.

I have had experience in the past where I wanted to destroy something so that I could improve it.