Ban appeal for nuts4ever

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your "ban" is not just a votekick?

>Probably not because it took 4 kills and 7 secs to get banned from both servers

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

>nuts4ever

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

>Hallway and babbel, the top 2 servers right now

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your "little brother" got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

>I tried out hacking, got banned on my 2 favorite servers and deleted the hacks

1. Why should you be unbanned?

>I play this game every single week with my buddies, it would suck to be left out.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

10 mins ago

Hello,

Why would you tried out hack on our full server?

thanks,

Nathan

Idk I just got curious I guess, to see if it worked and to feel like a god,
but it got old fast… and I got banned fast :smiley:

Hello,

Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and promise not to hack again.

Before we are moving onto new chapter, I want you to delete all of hacking tool and promise to aloha’s community that you will never hack again.

Thanks,

Nathan

As I said before, I deleted everything. Even the audio engines that you need to use the cheat.

Im sorry aloha.pk community

Hello,

Thank you. Your ban is lifted and please remember, if any aloha’s staff who catch you cheat again, then this ban will be reinstated.

Play fair and enjoy the fun.

Nathan

Just a complaint against this guy,
Today on spitfire map he started making racist statements about my country and also made many fake votekicks " like cause i am indian".
A player called Pan Pickelz is a witness and he defended me.
No action was taken by admins even after I did/admin many times.
I think Yankarlos205 was playing also, I dont know whether he will vouch for me or not? But still you guys can check all VKs history.
Thankyou.
Happy Xmas.