Ban Appeal for L3g1t5n1p3d

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I’M 100% positive that it was not a votekick I was kicked in the middle of a game of irpg.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    L3g1t5n1p3d or see Subject

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk intel rpg

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I have been banned several times…The first time I was banned was because of an aimbot…and I was not able to appeal for problems pretaining to registering an account with aloha.pk’s website…My router has a habit of reseting and changing ips so it then allows be back into a game of ace of spades…From then on I was pretty much Harassed in every game of arena that I played and was banned a couple more times after that…But, the most recent I was playing a game of irpg and apparently I had been following someone through walls for a couple of seconds and I guess they assumed I was hacking without even letting me appeal or explain.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because I have not used a cheating device for ace of spades sense my first offence. After that I had learnt my lesson about using cheating devices and playing unfairly…and I have a witness than can verify that I have not cheated.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    To the best of my knowledge I was approximately banned around January 23, 2-3 a.m est

I was also harassed by a few admins and another person in aloha.pks irc client…My cousin “Uncle_Sporky” was told to kick me out and make me homeless and the range ban could be lifted…Then it went futhur and Sniper “aloha admin” said for Uncle_Sporky to get a new cousin…That being me…it then went on and it was said that my cousin should then make me a doghouse and let me live in it.

And I can 100% assure you that I will never hack again.

You were banned for using an ESP hack on IRPG.
Your cousin and living-arrangement is not relevant to your ban.

Your ban will not be lifted.