ban appeal for kaylaa

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Kaylaa

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    im not sure why

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i always play fairly and pretty regularly and a lot of people could vouch for me as well. i dont even know how to change my ign, so i definitely have no idea how i could even cheat in the first place ahah

i was camping in a spot on babel and was just looking around and i noticed someone kinda far away against the other team’s tower and i pointed over there and shot fast and i guess that might’ve looked like esp? idk lol :frowning:

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    nov 17 around 4:30pm central time

I’ve sent the admin a pm. So far the ban is only set to 24 hours.

Click for details

in my opinion, by the looks of it, you has is ban. thank you for your time.

Coveth unless you have anything to add to an appeal please don’t post

wow amazing thank u

I happen not to have any recording proof and I banned many hackers yesterday. Being honnest, I am not even sure about the situation, though I remember some kind of use of ESP, looking at someone inside a mountain, but I’m not even sure if it was you.

This ban was only valid for 24 hours and you will be allowed to play again. Sorry if you have been fair and legit, it might happen I get too “prime” in a decision since I just hate hackers. However, if you were hacking, I suggest you to remove any illegal stuff as I am sure other admins will pay attention to you in the next weeks when you’ll play, just in case.

You are a fantastic player, though, nice skills and nice aim, hope to see you on babel in the future.

no worries, thanks!

I have been asked by nathan to clarify what I saw since Kaylaa was in the process of getting TRUSTED.

I usually always remember all the bans that I do, since I rarely play more than 1 hour and that I ban 1, 2 or maybe 3 players no more. 2 days ago, I banned approximately 10 people and I just don’t remember 100% what did kaylaa.

I have a souvenir of some hacker looking through the mountain, but I’m not sure if that was kaylaa or another player. And shame on me, I have to admit that I did not look long at that player, since i saw her name over and over on the kill feed, I saw players complaining about her and that is when I used OVL and saw her looking through the mountain at a player digging, going left to right, looking for a way under to reach that ennemy.

I have been prime, it looked suspicious and I did not verify long before banning and thinking about it afterwards, it could have been that she was “hearing” the digger and was trying to locate that said digger. Definitely, she was looking at that person under the mountain, moving 20 blocks left and 20 right, always looking at the person underneath, but was it luck or was it really ESP, there is a doubt in my head telling me that I should have checked much longer before banning her. Even if I had had the possibilty to record on video what I saw, it would have been rejected for lack of information and I would have been the first one to not approve it.

About Kaylaa’s request for TRUSTED, I have no opinion since I never paid attention to that player earlier. However, excuse my ban which lacks information and do not consider it in the process for her TRUSTED status. If she was to be accepted, please process and anyway, we always watch and supervise new guards so she will be wached more than a regular player.