ban appeal for irc

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I’m retarded, I was rude and spamming, I’m sorry.

Please unban, thank you :slight_smile:

I wonder how many time did you get ban in the past? I banned, and kicked you out of irc once. You’ve never learned those lessons.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=9265.0

Thanks,

Nathan

Read the thread again? It’s not even my bad, I asked many times to get unmuted, not my problem that you can’t do your job and that I had to do it myself.

Yeah, that’s why I’m making this appeal.

Coreveth atm you are banned for 1 week (and atm thats generous). You were banned for spam/racist (originally) then again for evasion/spam. This was your second ban this month.

But that’s the thing, I’m not appealing for my in-game ban, I’m appealing for irc ban, nothing else.

Racism is bad,im sure you already know that.All people are different of race.

As it currently stands the consensus of the people involved with what you did feel that you will remain banned both on irc and aos until the band expires, which is currently Saturday ({“ip”: “removed”, “reason”: “[By: @shywolf91] [Time: Sat Feb 11 13:28:09 2017] [Duration: 7 days] [Expires: Sat Feb 18 13:28:09 2017] [Offense: coreveth notsoflexy spam/racist/adminspam] [Server: babel_aloha]”}

time is in hst

Just throwing in a pointer, being a prick, flamebiater or spammer on the forums won’t help your situation either with the staff.

Says 2 guys who answer appeals, i’ll rather not comment on this
edit:// and i don’t really give a single shit what staff thinks about me, as long as i don’t break the game rules

“spammer” cough 2500 posts

Then don’t:

[ol]- evade your ban

• spam
  • be racist[/ol]

and if your excuse is that others do it then record evidence of it and share it with staff.

sure no worries

your ban is set to automatically expire today at [Sat Feb 18 13:28:09 2017] (time iirc is HST)

*week ban expired