Ban Appeal for Hacking

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I got Banned instantly while headshooting too many people.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Hunter

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. : Aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for hacking , using aimbot and exploits. ESP.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I have been playing in this server for a while . And till I got so pissed that I started hacking since today this post was released.
    And I did not mean to ruin my reputation because of this hack. I also love this server not trying to be BIAS but this server is not laggy , has a good community / players. So please consider my apologies and I solemnly oath not to hack , exploit again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Approximately like 15 mins before this post. I have different time dates in America but for Specific . I was banned in 7:58 PM GST , 10/10/2015

Are you sure you was ban on babel? or did you use different name?

Thanks

Nathan

It was a votekick, and it only last 30 minutes. You had lucky, but you better do not hack again.