Ban Appeal for Excel 95

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Excel 95

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    No idea, I thought it had something to do with my lag. I also don’t pay attention to the chat, so I might have been votekicked, but I doubt it. I did some other stuff for a while, and then I tried to a little while ago, but it said I was banned and I’m not sure why, because it just said kicked earlier. I wasn’t doing especially good, either.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I explained in the other section a bit. The map was Ellipsis if that helps.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

You are not being banned but you are being kicked for using a proxy. Any reason you’re using one?

I’ve always used a proxy, just for added security. Tbh, it’s really easy to ban evade on this game, but I didn’t want to. If my proxy let me ban evade then I wouldn’t have made a thread on here, but only because I thought my banning was a mistake or because of my high ping.