Ban appeal for EliteToaster

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.

I was banned by chase_us.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).

EliteToaster

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.

Aloha.pk tower of babel

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)

I used an aimbot.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

I’m sorry that i have used an aimbot and will never again use a aimbot.

#6) When were you banned.

2 weeks ago

I swear you’re a repeat offender

Wow,okay,he was a bad player (nah medium player) and he wasnt good.Ok.1 day after that he killed me so many times and I wondered how good he got…Now I see this topic and now I know I always got killed by a hacker…:<

Just a note for staff members if you haven’t seen it already.

Also, OrangeOrange? Please stay out of ban appeals that don’t concern you. It’s great that you’re trying to help, but we already know what happened.

Ok

As a regular on babel you should know our rules and how cheaters can ruin a game. If I recall correctly you started your cheating parade with the words: ‘lets troll some admins’, knowing this would get you banned.

Before you were banned you were told where it would be possible to appeal your ban. You didn’t do that though, and decided to try and fool us by joining again on multiple occasions using different names. That’s called ban evasion, and evasion on purpose after using cheats is a very serious offense.

In fact it made me lose trust in you, which is a shame. You’re gonna have to do a lot more if you want to get unbanned (and we will catch you again if you decide to return without our permission).

What do you have to say, why did you do it?

It was just stupid of me i’ve done that and will never do it again.

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.

I was banned by chase_us.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).

My old ign is EliteToaster and my new ign is -=[HoMo]ToAsT=-

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.

Aloha.pk tower of babel

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)

I used an aimbot because i wanted to annoy BajanMonkey ,Chase_us and another player at whose name i can not remember me (i really just killed the 3 people and it was my really irst time that i a aimbot on aloha).
After10 minutes Chase_us went to watch me in spectate mode.
I know he was watching me but have dont stoped to kill BajanMonkey(the other players had already left the server).
Then Chase_us wrote me a message and said “you can write a bann applea on aloha.pk” and then he banned me.
Then when i restarted in my router and i joined again on the server with a with a different name (my friend gave me this tip).
After i was back on the server i was banned again from Chas_us i have made 10 or more times.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

I’m really sorry that I have used a aimbot and have already deleted it from my pc.
I would also like to apologize to BajanMonkey and Chase Us.

#6) When were you banned.

4 or more weeks ago

Sorry for my bad english.

Finally, thank you for being honest and for making an apology that is WORTH an unban. You should have appealed the FIRST time we banned you, not evade like a hundred times. I’m sorry that you had to wait so long for a reply from us, it’s just that you were such a special case of a broken toaster that we didn’t know if we should throw you in the garbage or repair you. :stuck_out_tongue:
You’re free to go now, but PLEASE, don’t hack in the future or use hacks in any way to annoy other people. If this happens again, there won’t be second chances and you WILL stay banned forever.

Have fun! :smiley:

P.S. - please don’t go around yelling “SMG NOOB” in the chat anymore, it annoyed the heck out of me.