Ban appeal for Dinkelberg44

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

The last time i played on your Servers was 2 days ago, so it’s DEFO not a Votekick.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Dinkelberg44

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

The last time i played on your servers, i think it was on “tower of babel” so it must’ve been happend there.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I know this may sound ridiculous but i don’t know. I wasn’t banned when i played, i just quit your server after a while and now i just found my self banned because i wanted to join your Server. :-\

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I just really enjoy playing on your servers and i love the Gamemodes! You don’t know how much this means to me, i spend so much time on your Server already, and i always enjoy it again coming back. So i hope you will unban me.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

It was 1 day / or 2 days ago (sorry i forgot lol) But it was between 9:30-12:40 German Time

your banned admin has been notified.

You remember playing during March 11th and Setember 29th? at around midday? With aimbot?

Not sure, but looks like i did.

oh and: I did not mention the Aimbot because i’m not using this anymore,thats why it was so weired because i wasn’t banned back than but 3 days ago. So if there is a ban reason it is about “The Aimbot” - but please just believe me, i don’t even use it anymore :c

I don`t believe you.

You don’t believe what?

I don’t believe you don’t use aimbot anymore