Ban Appeal for Dexter

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Dexter

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I think Tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I think spawn killing or messing up somones build on push.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am a good sniper player.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Agust 16,2014

Fill out the entire form once you have i will contact your banning admin. Since you are from England I will assume you will know how to speak english. Theres an edit button use it to edit your form so its filled fully, the best appeals are the ones that tell the truth. As for number 6 i am sure you can use common logic to figure out what goes there.
Edit:
Admin Contacted

Hello Dexter,

I am the admin who banned you in the babel_eu_aloha. I will give you another chance to telling the truth, and explain why did you cheat? Meanwhile, please stay off the aloha’s server.

Thanks
Nathan

What cheat?

Dexter.

I did give you another chance to tell the truth, but does not seem you are willing to cooperated with me. You are pretending innocence. Please look at below video and then tell me what you did wrong.

Thanks
Nathan

hqdefault.jpg

At the end you kill nathan [hes invisible which is a bug with the ovl just watch the kill feed]

You mean killing Nathan.
I just switched teams and checked where he was and then changed back, since I couldn’t find him and because the other two players kept changing teams so i wouldn’t kill them.
By the way didn’t you notice that in the begining there was a abrupt change in the video.

Dexter,

I’ve given you 2 chances and you did not take it seriously. I am sorry and sad, because you did not cooperated with me. I am going to DENIAL your appeal.

Please stay off aloha’s server.

Thanks
Nathan

Your banning me just because I changed to green then changed back to blue and killed Nathan.
Why don’t you ask Goldensheep and openspade about it.
Or check the stats on the server, they should have record of me switching teams.

No hacks or not, abusing the use of team switching to find enemy locations is also cheating. And I believe it’s quite clear that cheating of any kind is intolerable. And if the others are cheating, don’t follow in their footsteps and report them instead. Following them and cheating only repeats the cycle and would make the game less enjoyable. I hope you understand that.

Dexter,

Good news, you can re-appeal after one month from today.

Thanks
Nathan

We just find out he has couple new user names. Please see Ferrari’s post.

Thanks

Nathan

Hi Vex,

After our discussion on #aloha, Nathan and a few admins talked things over about what would happen to you. After we learned that you have been operating under 4 different accounts, we were not happy. Each account has a specific negative aspect, whether it be a ban appeal or a way to relieve another account of a bad situation. Now, we realize that your original ban under the name “Greeno” was technically unbanned due to aloha’s partial purge of bans. But as we look at what you have done under your multiple aliases, we have agreed that there would have been no chance of unban if we had known. You obviously did not take the large amount of chances you had to improve your behavior. Instead, you just created a new account and started the shenanigans all over again. Therefore, we have decided to reinstate your original ban, which is permanent. You are not allowed to join any aloha servers.

I hope you learn from this experience and apply this to your future, possibly in real life. Lying is never the correct course of action, and will only cause you more trouble. I wish you the best of luck Vex, but again, please stay off the servers.

Thanks,
Ferrari