Ban Appeal for Deuce 0

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
I have waited 20-30mins. I was paying attention to the chat and I noticed that I was not votekicked

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
Deuce 0. (Due to the problem with inputting my name in the file, the were a few spaces from the beginning of my name which showed up as arrows in-game).

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
I was playing on the Infiltration Server on the Lone Tower map.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I have no idea as to why I got banned. Perhaps the admin at the time thought I was aimbotting? I remember being one of the highest point scorers for Green Team. Just before I got banned I was sitting at some trees sniping away at the enemy with my SMG, but earlier in the game I was making constant raids on the Tower, which probably led to my high K/D ratio. I remember the Admin being someone called “BR”.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I don’t think I have done anything wrong. I always play on your servers because they are well managed and I enjoy playing on your game modes which other servers do not have. And I have never had a problem previously

#6) Date and time (approx).
Today at around 19:54 OR 17:54 GMT. I can’t exactly remember what time it was.

I was spectating you and it looked for sure like you were using a norecoil hack. The ban was only for a day.

If he’s innocent, even an hour-ban is not justified.
“It looked for sure” doesn’t sound too convincing…I want “absolutely sure without a shadow of a doubt”.

I watch people until I’m convinced, but I guess I slipped up on Deuce 0 and on Tilus. I’ll make sure to record video evidence every time from now on.
Deuce 0: I think you’re unbanned now, could you check?