Ban appeal for Coolman1289

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes i waited, I knew it was a ban anyway coz i went to IRC.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Coolman1289

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I got banned because i was rushing into the other team, and a guy jumped on top of me and i did a 90 degree turn to kill him, and it was a fast turn (snap)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because, I don’t have hacks, nor aimbot or anything, I had it back then, I don’t use hacks anymore and i can be trusted now.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Uhmm, I am not to sure :confused: I think about July the 23rd at 5 o’clock, Adelaide time… I’m not too sure about that though.

I don’t know who made the original ban, but I sent this to the person who made the subsequent ones for evasion and I guess it’ll be up to him unless someone with logs finds the original.

You were GBL’d for aimbotting, and have been banned multiple times since for ban evasion.
Your ban will not be removed.

:’( I want to be unbanned, and i know i evaded it several times but please, unban me…
I evaded ban because i didn’t know how to do this and no one ever helped me

Coolman, If that had really been the case, you wouldn’t have evaded and changed your name while pretending not to be coolman.

Or should I call you [MH]S3xC B3@sT, or A_Sexy_Biatch?

You have evaded time and time again…I think you’re still doing it, judging from your new IP. In any case, your ban will never be lifted.

To all staff: if you see him log in in any of the names, report him to an admin. We’ll deal with him straight away.