Ban appeal for Case

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I waited over around 18 hours.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

IGN is Case.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

My account was playing on the aloha.pk tdm island maps server.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

My account was banned because of vulgar, racist, inappropriate language. The “N word” was used along with the usual obscenities heard online. Although it was not my “little brother” who did this, it was either my roommate or another friend that was playing while I was at a party. If you can look at the in game chat logs (if there is one) you’ll see that his vocabulary and writing style are quite different from my own. I do, however, accept responsibility for his actions due to the fact that I left my computer open on the server list for anyone to access.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I really like the aloha.pk servers and have had fun on them in the past without any problems. Usually, they are the only full servers on the beta AOS list and the others are really lacking in the quality and quantity of their players. I would also like to say that this type of interruption will not happen again, and I will be more careful about leaving my computer logged in around my dumbass friends.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Approximately 11:00 PM eastern time on January 3rd, 2013.

Thank you for reading this and I sincerely hope I can get back on the servers soon!

You were banned for two weeks. I’ll contact the admin who banned you, there is a possibility he will be lenient and shorten it.

Thank you, I appreciate the help!

Greetings. I am the admin who placed the ban (2-weeks). My question is, why don’t you know specifically who committed the offense (roommate or friend), if you already know the reason behind the temporary ban?

My roommate and I have the same group of friends and most of them were in the room when I was gone. When I asked who decided to get the account banned, none of them would fess up to who did it. I wasn’t really that upset about it but I still want to know. They did give me the details on why the account was banned so I had a basis for the appeal.

Given your description of the events, and that it wasn’t something more severe such as aimbotting, I’ve removed the ban. This person you refer to as a friend deserves a swift kick in the ass. If similar events occur by someone under your IP, the ban will be more severe. Sorry for any inconvenience by this mess. Happy playing.

Thank you so much! See ya on the servers :slight_smile: