- Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes, I waited over around 18 hours.
- What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
IGN is Case.
- What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
My account was playing on the aloha.pk tdm island maps server.
- Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
My account was banned because of vulgar, racist, inappropriate language. The “N word” was used along with the usual obscenities heard online. Although it was not my “little brother” who did this, it was either my roommate or another friend that was playing while I was at a party. If you can look at the in game chat logs (if there is one) you’ll see that his vocabulary and writing style are quite different from my own. I do, however, accept responsibility for his actions due to the fact that I left my computer open on the server list for anyone to access.
- Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because I really like the aloha.pk servers and have had fun on them in the past without any problems. Usually, they are the only full servers on the beta AOS list and the others are really lacking in the quality and quantity of their players. I would also like to say that this type of interruption will not happen again, and I will be more careful about leaving my computer logged in around my dumbass friends.
- When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Approximately 11:00 PM eastern time on January 3rd, 2013.
Thank you for reading this and I sincerely hope I can get back on the servers soon!