Ban appeal for Blackjack

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did, And waited for a few Hours, still I was banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    I had two Names, firstly was Littlepip but now I use Blackjack.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I used Aimbot and Esp, Apparently I gotten tired of getting shot by Spawnkillers and hackers around so I decided to use Hack to counter it, oh boy was I so stupid to do it >.< I’m so sorry for everyone, but yes I confessed that I DID hack, and I’ve regret it ever since.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I love the Aloha Servers so much, I wanted to have fun in those servers, even make friends too.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    July 6 2014, 12:30 pm or 1:00 pm I think?

Your banning admin has been notified.

Blackjack,

I am the one who banned you. Thank you very much for admit doing wrong. Since this is your first time and you admit it. I have decided to reduce your ban to 2 days and your ban will be expires on Tue Jul 8 17:58:12 2014. Please do not enter or get in any of aloha’s servers until your ban has been expired.

Have a good day.

Thanks,
Nathan

Thank you, and I promise I wont hack ever again.