Ban Appeal For [-AS-] Aleo

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It says ban even a few days later

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    I think it was Dolo or LOOL I like changing into casual names because the name above is too formal

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Arena CS maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was accused of hacking

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I was not hacking. My accuracy was too low to have some sort of hack I was just proficient in aiming and my reaction times were faster.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Afternoon of Monday or Tuesday

Hi there, I’m the admin who banned you. It was for ESP.
I’m very careful about ESP bans on arena and I was watching you for over 30 minutes before I made my decision.
While you didn’t track players through walls too often (it did happen, but not to the extent that it normally does when somebody uses ESP), what made me decide to make the ban was that not once, in the entire time I watched you, did you do either of the following:

• Incorrectly guess that there was somebody hiding in your vicinity, including never once taking a corner carefully if there was nobody behind it
  • Incorrectly guess that there was nobody hiding in your vicinity, including never once taking a corner recklessly if there was somebody behind it

Over half an hour of watching, across several maps, that’s something pretty impressive. Can you explain it?

Sir, I promise not to use ESP or any other hacks that will ruin the fairplay of the game. It was one of my first times to use such cheats and I admit that I enjoyed it. I know learn that it is not about the score, kills, or illegal knowledge of gameplay that counts, but is the fun and enjoyment that each can challenge their own true skills. So sir, please let me prove myself in aloha severs one more time please.

Please give me a second chance. I know that the ESP comes with aimbot but my classmates wouldnt tell me how to use it so I just went with ESP. I promise not to use cheats again sir.

Why didn’t you just admit that in the first place? Instead you lied and said you were ‘not hacking’? Haven’t you read the guidelines and stickied ban appeals that showed examples?

Im sorry for my negligence. My peers keep on telling me that it is okay to hide some stuff from admins. I was using ESP. Im sorry

May i just ask why am i still banned?

I banned you for evasion because you were never unbanned in the first place. Please stay off our servers until topo comes to a decision.

Hey there! I’ve come to a decision. Normally I’d reduce the ban to a week or even lift it outright, but considering that you were dishonest and you evaded your ban[s], I’m going to make the ban last another 3 weeks from the time of this post.

Expires: Tue Jul 15 23:33:59 2014 (GMT -8)[/s]
and again after I’d made this post, I’m lifting it to 5 weeks. Wed Jul 30 01:31:26 2014 (GMT -8)