Ban Appeal for aos dude

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    aos dude

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I honestly don’t for sure why I was banned. I was playing, got killed and at the 2 second mark I received a message saying kicked. I thought I was votekicked so, knowing you have to wait 30 minutes, i waited. After 30 minutes I logged in and received a message saying banned. It just so happens i was recording when I got kicked from the game and upon further review I was NOT votekicked. Also, I realized I had recoil disabled. This was because I had noticed some suspicous gameplay from a player earlier who was managing to kill me and team mates when there was no way possible he could see me through the fog because he was not close enough to see even the slightest of me. I had forgotten to re-enable recoil on my gun after he left the game. I just don’t like when people use hacks and this is my way of retaliating to the use of said hacks. This is the only reason I could think of why I got banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I never use aimbots to help my team. I find them to be very unsportsmanlike due to the advantage they give. I try to be a good example to other players by not using hacks and not encouraging them in any way. The only time I use no-recoil is if I KNOW for sure, that there IS an aimbot on the other team and my team is on the verge of winning. It bothers me to use no-recoil that is why I ONLY use it when a hacker is on the other team, otherwise it is disabled. I enjoy playing on the aloha.pk servers they seem to be very popular and the maps are great. I apologize for the extensive use of the disabled recoil and will try to remember to keep closer watch on the players and my gun as well to make sure it is disabled.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    July 19, 2014 @ 1:50 AM EST

Hallo, Im who banned you, and yes, you were banned for cheating, using no recoil. I must remember EVERYONE that using hacks to fight hackers is not accepted never, it will only bring you this situation.
I will only unban you if Im 253% convinced that you will remove ALL the hacks you have, and that you will never use one of them again.

Ok. I won’t use the hacks anymore they have been removed. :slight_smile: I appreciate you had time to respond and considered unbanning me.

I have noticed your pm, and also you haven’t evaded (which i hope its true) so i decided to kindly reduce your ban time to 5 days from now. Hope you dont hack again, otherwise there wont be a second chance. Have fun