Ban Appeal for Aloha Babel - RaspiBox

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
RaspiBox

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tower of babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
Unsure… I only play Ace of Spades when I’m bored as it’s a decent game on my Linux laptop, and I spent a few weeks playing on random servers just getting a feel for the game and not talking in chat. I just tried to join today, and as soon as I spawned in on the server, I was instantly disconnected and banned. I tried to connect to some other aloha.pk servers, but I seem to be banned from all.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I don’t know why I was banned, aside from maybe a glitch or inexperience?

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Today, I believe, at 14:00 BST, since I was able to join and spawn for a second before the ban.

Thanks for any helps folks, I just play randomly to pass the time, but your severs always seem to have players on :slight_smile:

hello RaspiBox,

it seems like you were banned by our proxy detection. are you perhaps using a vpn?
you can connect to our server when your vpn is deactivated. please try to join one of our servers again after turning it off.

Hey Vier!
I don’t use a VPN at all, so I have no clue why it would flag up as one. Perhaps because my ISP has recently rerouted my connection due to a line issue. Odd :frowning:
I’ll just keep trying and see how it goes :sweat_smile:
Cheers!

another member from staff team informed me that it was a false positive from the proxy detection.
I have unbanned your Ip and whitelisted the Isp associated with it.
you should be able to join our servers again. if u encounter any more issues let me know please.

Cool! Thank you :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.