ban appeal for all4one

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? it was not a votekick, it has lasted for a couple days now, it was an IP ban I guess

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. all4one

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. aloha.pk 24/7 hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. they said I was being a jerk by saying that they needed to stop raging and teamkilling, so the user 133spider started a votekick for me, then the user thufman did also, after the first one their reasons were just senseless things, and finally they got enough /y’s and I thought I was just votekicked, but after a couple days I figured it was a IP ban.

5. Why should you be unbanned? because aloha servers are my favorite and make up the majority of all AOS servers, and I have some really good friends on there.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    the evening of the 28’th I think.

You were banned on the 31st for seven days. Your ban should expire next Monday. The admin who banned you should reply here in the thread before too long.

Ok, thanks for the info about that.

hi there. i was the admin who banned you.

on the 31st, a player contacted me on the IRC stating that you were dicking around by teamkilling people and trapping them in blocks. i noticed you were particularly harassing the player Thufman who was the one who contacted me on the IRC. since this isn’t a particularly bad offense, i’m going to keep this ban until Monday to make sure you learn your lesson. if i catch you again the ban will not be only 7 days.

ok, I find it funny that thufman reported me when he was abusing the /votekick. But eh, Cest la vie :slight_smile:

p.s. about the teamkilling, on the aloha servers, you can kill someone on your team when their destroying their teams blocks, and thats why i killed them, they were griefing.

you were creating a build that was obstructing the hallway if i remember correctly so that it made it harder for me to play… and plus you were just being a dick…

also i was not griefing… i wanted to get through easily with out having to go through a maze of blocks

You can’t blame him for fortifying a hallway! And anyway, I saw you overusing the votekick on more than one occasion…

to who… i hardly ever abuse the votekick unless the player is causing massive amouts of trouble and being rude…

Well I already heard the story and encouraged him to post it here…