Ban appeal for all4one....again for what now!?

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was never votekicked, i just tried to get on and it said banned, even after I’d been off for about 3 hours.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    All4one

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    The last aloha server I’d been on was TDM island, but as I said, I wasn’t or votekicked, just banned when I was offline.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    seriously, IDK, I had been playing on aloha TDM island and got off, and about 3 hours and it said “banned”

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    first off I want to know why I was even banned, and because if your banned from aloha you better just stop playing AOS because all the other servers are super laggy and are usually empty.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    well, I got off about 3 P.M EST, and tried to get on about 7:30 P.M. EST. when it said banned.

hope you guys help. ty

Yeah, that was me who banned you. You and technotim shared the same trusted password, and you both have an email for a website that promotes Ace of Spades hacking. The first thing is stupid and technotim got permabanned for that as well. As for the second thing, that’s just plain stupid to use a domain in your registration email that goes to a website promoting DDoS attacks and Ace of Spades hack tutorials. I really don’t see a reason to unban you, and especially technotim.

EDIT: If you’d like, you can join me in IRC to chat. http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=%23Aloha

goody for you!!! i can go down in flames with by best friend! and he wanted to be on so bad he played when he was at my house!!! and since he was banned he let me have he pw since he didnt need it anymore. And BTW I’m not responsible for whats on his site, and I use an email from his site so sites i join (like this.) doesn’t spam me up with junk. So who cares. SO LONG ALOHA!!