ban appeal ( FC )

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    happened to me on Monday at 20:14 GMT (brazil)

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    my name is FC

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I think they thought I used hack but as I said in the previous topic I promised that I would never use hack and I was not using that I deleted from my computer (none of the other 2 computers have the hack)
I think they thought it was a hack that I was well hidden with another friend of mine

1. Why should you be unbanned?

because I think there was a mistake because it was not used any hack

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

May 27, 2013 at 20:14

Hello dioni_casseres. It seems you were not unbanned yet and your ip just shifted so you thought you got unbanned. For the time being, please refrain from going ingame. If you want to get unbanned, you need to appeal your original ban.

You’re still ban evading.

Hey, I was the admin who banned you. So to clarify, I banned "McrataobrMC for ESP and Norecoil. You were also in that game and while you were on the other team, he didn’t kill you. I found that suspicious and then checked the IPs and Exact match along with another player in that game. So this is your second appeal for the same thing. Appeal denied.