ban appeal ( FC, felipe bonje , and McrataobrMc i have 3 netbooks)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    this happened to me two days ago

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    The three names are ( FC, ​​felipe bonje, and McrataobrMc ) I have 3 computers and use the same internet for all

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    do not have to lie the reason was using aimbot because one of the computers be using this 3 were banned (the program had been downloaded about a day ago)
    also warned that it was not to use but the member felipe bonje ignored the rule and was right at the point of the enemy, when they appeared he killed all at once

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    why is my promise to NEVER use it because not help at all and only hinders (never trust others when they say do not go and use only vain “draw”)

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    (09/05/2013) if I mistake not and time was between nine o’clock and half past ten

This sounds like you downloaded the hack and your friend used it unless you mean the computer with “felipe bonje” was banned. Please, if your friend hacked, let him take responsibility as this is the same thing as “little brother”. So, why did you have hacks. [Side Note] Your computers are under one IP so all of them would be banned.

I really take the blame because I had the ability to download and test the software aimbot I knew the risks of showing the other person, because I know that could be used for bad. (The maximum I would use the program would be to see the approximation of the enemy while I’m creating something) but learned that the hack does not help at all.
I joined this site to try and recover the bills for my brothers because they love this server

sorry for English because it was translated by google translator

Fodaxe esse google translator é uma merda, dificil de perceber alguma coisa.
Se quizeres podes escrever em brazileiro que eu traduzo.

Locked for inactivity.
Make a new thread if you wish to appeal again.
~Reki