Ban Appeal - Fascist

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was not votekicked.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Fascist

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I made swastikas. I did not say anything offensive or pro-nazi/racist etc. No one gave me a warning to stop or that I would be banned. I was not kicked before I was banned. If you do not want me to build swastikas I will stop but I was making them in the Hindu manner not the Nazi manner in the first place.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I did not break any rules or use offensive language. I like making elaborate designs and did build other buildings along with the swastika.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Friday 1/18/2013 @ 12:15 AM

Thank you for your consideration,
John

Worst excuse ever. “Making them in the Hindu manner” do you know how many people try and pull that wool son?

Think of this rationally…who joins a bespoke game server (with the IGN “Fascist”) to build Hindu insignia’s for peace and love…or are there just to build quasi-offensive Nazi symbols to be a nuisance because you likely think it’s highly amusing to build stuff like that? Tough call.

I could go on about the moral implications of what you are doing but this isn’t the place. Your story isn’t believable and you used the most common garden excuse every frigging Swastika builder gives: “Oh it’s the Hindu one.”

Regardless if it’s the frigging Mexican one, Swastika’s are inflammatory and only cause trouble.

OK I won’t make anymore Swastikas (I am Buddhist BTW). I use Fascist as an ironical IGN because most of us live in fascists nations without knowing it… can you please unban me? I do not cheat or grief ever and rarely even use profanity if youll check the logs.

You built swastikas and other useless things that just got in the way and tried to votekick people for tearing them down, so I disabled your building privileges. You left the game and came back, then started doing exactly the same thing. I banned you for an hour. Had I been able to I would have made it a week. The ban has probably expired now in any case.

The infinite patience of the Buddha is clearly strong within you “John”.

(I am Buddhist BTW) I use Fascist as an ironical IGN because most of us live in fascists nations without knowing it...
Oh nice, why don't you come visit our IRC channel and send me a message so we can have a little chat about that? I'd be interested to have that discussion with you.

Next time, if you have another urge to build one of the Buddhist symbols why don’t you make one of the other nicer symbols, like an endless knot or wait, if you want a real challenge I’ve yet to see the first mandala pixelart on ace of spades.