Ban Appeal - FamousFrik

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, days.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FamousFrik

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    the Aloha.pk Tower of Babel server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I seriously do not know. I was playing a very good round so I am assuming someone thinks I was hacking, but I never had anyone calling me one, votekicking me or anything. I left the server on a good note to sleep and came back to being banned. I am actually pretty angry that no one said hey, you should be banned for no reason. I am just going to ban you after you leave. Seriously, who banned me?

I am sorry if I am pretty good at shooters and you think I was hacking even though other people had a similar number of kills? I was number one on my team, i think, but not overall so…?

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well, because I was wrongly banned, I enjoy the aloha servers, and I have been friendly to people on the servers. The chats get lively.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Yesterday or the day before. I think I played into the evening so maybe 8:00pmish EST 10/24 but I am not sure.

Hello,

You was ban by votekick. Please rejoin and let me know if you have any problem.

Thanks

Nathan