Ban Appeal-{EPIC}MrXmasPoo

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?Yes I did

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    {EPIC}MrXmasPoo

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.i think aloha.pk top 10 maps arena

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.Im Serious I Have No Idea O_O im not a hacker i wasnt doing anything wrong :confused: i dont know why i was banned. And If i was accused for hacking why would i i just joined a clan…my first clan :confused:

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because i didnt do anything wrong.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Im Sorry but i cant remember sometime last weekend?

He was banned when he came into the room. I was on at that time. I don’t know why but he said a few words before getting banned. Just a little evidence for you.

Helo MrXmasPoo, I will contact the admin(s) who banned you and hopefully they will get back to you as soon as possible. However, I suggest you consider revising your story, considering there are 10 bans for you on our servers, 4 for aimbotting and 6 for ban evasion. Lying will get you nowhere, so I would recommend telling the truth before it’s too late.

i thought i was just kicked when i got kicked then i got kicked again i didnt know that i was banned or not until i saw i was banned then i thought maybe it was a couple of days banned so i went on a server then banned again. thats why,Also when was i banned for aimbot?Because i remember clearly that i was playing a game and i do remember that i was being kicked for aimbot but i tryed explaining to the person accusing me but he wouldnt listen and thats why i got banned for that ban.

This ban should still be very well alive and valid. What’s going on?

EDIT: Thread locked for months of inactivity. If you wish to appeal again, create another thread.

1 Like