Ban appeal Enderxenonorph

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It’s a ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Enderxenomorph

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha counter-strike mapd 24/7

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Hacks

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I have other users in my home that want to play openspades aloha but can’t because of the IP ban.and I’m sorry and won’t do it again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Time and date unknown.

I made another ban appeal too for others but apocalyptic said
That I need to wait a month and then make a new one.
Link to other ban appeal:

GuardiaN, is that you?

Your banning admin has been notified. He will determine whether you should be unbanned or not. Until then please reframe from going onto any Aloha.pk servers until then.

hey Enderxenomorph, I’m the staff member that banned you. sorry for the delay!

I’m with the understanding that you’ve been developing a hack, and have been in atleast the last week, and possibly even through your last appeals. can you explain yourself here?

I’d also like to stress that there’s no difference between cheating on other servers and cheating on aloha.pk servers. cheating is cheating, and if you cheat on other servers, I simply can’t trust you.

oh, and no, those forums, or any links to them, are not copyrighted nor private :slight_smile:

Muffin, he has had atleast a total of 4 appeals.
He switched his story to other people play under that ip from the original appeall.

i am not playing with the hack i stopped playing openspades in 2015. and waht i am making is only for educational purposes and is not replicated to hacksites cuz people are disusing it for cheating.

and the story of the others is true.

i simple dont play openspades anymore cuz i now use linux mint 17.3 cinnamon.
it cant run openspades.

and i made a feature that the cheats disband themselfs from the client if you join aloha.pk servers

hey, it’s been a while.

after some long consideration, you are now unbanned. whether it is you or your family, please do not cheat again. this will be your last chance.

have fun, hope to see you ingame soon.

muffintastic im having technically difficulties in openspades on my windows. it seems that there is a sort of bug going on that when i move my mouse it crashes. i am currently unavailaible to play openspades bcuz of this technicsl diffuculties. i have the dumps on mega.nz and i ask you if you could ask if yvt maybe could help me out.
i would realy apreciate.