Ban Appeal - eightsevenfive

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    eightsevenfive

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I think it was on aloha.pk infiltration, but I’m not positive: it happened some time ago.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I honestly don’t know why. I’ve been votekicked several times for aimbot, even though I have never used it, ever. At the time, I was just kicked and didn’t notice any votekick in the chat. When I tried to join an aloha server later, it told me I was banned, and has ever since.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have never used any hacks, even though people have accused me of doing so. So… I don’t think I should be banned.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    It was a few months ago, as I stopped playing AoS for a while. I really don’t remember the date, sorry. I hope that’s okay.

Aloha servers are my favorite and I really hope you will unban me. Thanks!

Well, maybe you stopped playing because you were banned >.>

Anyways, you’re correct in the ban being a few months old. In fact, I have it recorded as somewhere around the end of January, which is ages ago in my eyes. So long ago, I don’t even recall why exactly you were banned. Needless to say, I’ve cleared my hard-drive of any proof I might have.

I’m unbanning you because I can’t really make a case for your ban. If you weren’t aimbotting, sorry for the hassle. If you were aimbotting, please never do it again. Enjoy aloha servers now!