Ban Appeal::[Duck]SioN_XG

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. I think I was permabanned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [Duck]SioN_XG

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 24/7 1 ctf pinpoint ( I was playing in the map Pinpoint and actually I think it is aloha.pk tdm island maps server too XD)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned because I killed two persons in a role. The two guys were spading together and sticking their body, so I just shot them
    and soon I was banned…wtf What is it…:frowning:
    +Modifyed
    I was killing at once 5 headshots, ratio 7.01 XD I think I was not votekicked and totally permabanned :frowning:
    If anyguys think I’m hack, come to anyother servers except aloha.pk. I couldn’t access to aloha.pk

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to play in aloha.pk server because it is more fun than anyother servers actually and obviously I have to practice Ace of Spades for
    the Winter League…:frowning: but I was banned, and I want to play AOS with many people.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Uh…at 9:30 pm in Korea time… I think I was banned in 2013. 1. 15

Plz unban me guys…

[Duck]SioN_XG, I am not the admin who most recently banned you on the 15th of January. But, I did apparently ban you on the 1st of the month on the babel server. Do you have any recollection of events from that day? Try very hard to remember, it’s going to be important.

So, you evaded your initial ban, only to be banned by another admin on the 15th, also on the babel server.

We don’t ban players for multiple kills. We don’t ban players for being good. We ban them for cheating. I recommend you be honest in the rest of your responses here.

Actually, I can’t remember anything at babel.
Just did I heard was hack, hack, hack :slight_smile: or… Um… I can’t notice anything :frowning:
I think the Rapid hack detect system had a mistake for my bans XD
At Jan 1st, I was slump… so I can’t relize I was banned in Jan 1st.

I was the admin who banned you on the 15th.

After you triggered the aimbot detection multiple times during different sessions I followed you for a while. It didn’t take much time for me to see you were obviously botting and snapping at other players.

You’re not getting unbanned.