Ban Appeal: "Donuts"

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was banned by a staff member, so no it was not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Donuts

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel, map was holes

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I have been told that I was banned for soft aimbot and ESP, both of which I do not possess.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I do not have any of the hacks mentioned above. I was playing ok, but I was still wasting half of every magazine.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    7:20 PM PHST, 9/13/2020

hello Greensun, i’m your baning admin. as I just told you I banned you because soft ab and esp. the thing is that when I started recording I got a a message that there was an all match ban evader wich was the same id as you.
this ofcourse was a fasle positive for what I can tell so that’s out of my acusation. and actually while I was writting this the guy evading showed up again and offcouse it wasn’t you
here’s the evidence: Donut thegreensun (softab/ esp) - YouTube
through all the video you can notice that the sight just bounces back to the player as you’re shooting. wich can be taken as soft ab proof but the thing is the next one
you’re trusted and the servers got attacked last night and the’re still not working as they should.
everythng said, because the main reason that made jump into a ban was the evading alert, i’ll let you go ss soon as an admin can unban you.
staff can make mistakes, specialy guards like me, that’s part of the reason for ban appeals.
if you where actualy hacking you can accept it and you wont get banned either, here in aloha we belive in second oportunities
feel fre to watch the footage if you want and I’ll get to the real evasor

“through all the video you can notice that the sight just bounces back to the player as you’re shooting”
Now I don’t really get the “bouncing back to the player” thing as the rifle recoil is mostly vertical and is easier (probably placebo) to control in OpenSpades, the Rifle ADS is also more zoomed in compared to other clients. I want to make sure that I can get my sights back on target as soon as the next round is ready to fire and I don’t face as many recoil issues in OpenSpades compared to Voxlap and Betterspades.

As with the ESP claim I can understand how it can come up for me as I use certain settings on my nVIDIA Control Panel.

This makes enemies a bit easier to see at range, granted they don’t have any cover behind them to cover their silhouette as enemies can sometimes blend in at farther distances. This brings the visibility up a bit closer to the level of Voxlap and Betterspades but faces the issues mentioned previously, as the visibility in OpenSpades is pure dogshit (software mode gives me frame drops almost every 5 seconds). I have mentioned this many times in #main but not one staff member has approached me about how using it is fair or not. Now, the moment at 2:35, the reason I knew where //potato//'s area was on the map is because I haven’t noticed him go to the lane where I was and at the same time noticing my teammates getting spawn killed. This started at 2:11, and by the time he got those 3 kills I knew something was off because I noticed I was the only one advancing, so I moved over to the right and find him, I knew he was taking cover so all I had to do was aim at his general direction and wait.

I can’t think of anything else to add as I’ve re-watched the footage many times and I can’t find any other moments that make me look suspicious, I also apologize for taking too long because I wanted to make sure that my wording was right and that moments that people may find peculiar will be given further clarification.

Awaiting further response.

taking all in consideration, I want t apoligice for this missunderstood, I’ll proceed with the unbaning procces

Thank you for unbanning me, you are very kind and you do your job at your best behavior.