Ban Appeal DivineRights

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Yes. Decided tonight to randomly join an AoS server, chose an aloha.pk server, and was informed I was banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Believe at the time it was DivineRights. May have been spelled incorrectly as DevignRights (don’t ask.)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Tower of Babel.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. Aimbot. Its so readily available its ridiculous.

5. Why should you be unbanned? Long time player of this game. Believe I started playing about 2 months after it was created. Only able to play on aloha.pk since there are fewer and fewer people playing the game.

6. When were you banned? Probably a week or two ago. Don’t even remember being banned let alone when it happened.

Thank you for taking the time to post this appeal.

Currently, you want to be unbanned because you’ve played AoS for a long time and undoubtedly enjoy playing on Aloha servers. The problem is that other people like this game too. These other people choose to and prefer to play the game fairly. We like these people. So, we have a bit of a dilemma…

I’m not going to sit and beg, if that’s what you’re looking for. I’ve had my fun with the game over the course of the past 3 1/2 years. On aloha and others.

The game receives less and less attention each day from the global gamer, so I’d expect the admins here (and other servers) to value their player numbers more. Not attempt to ridicule them on a public display because they want to be honest.

Thanks anyways.

If you think we value quantity over quality, then you are greatly mistaken. Aloha’s rules are minimal, but quite fundamental. I’m comfortable in saying that players who do not respect them are not welcome here.

No one has asked you to beg or even apologize. However, If you can’t recognize that your actions interfered with the gameplay of others, and that this is wrong, then this appeal would be a waste of both of our time.

Take care.