Ban Appeal - Dick Nipples

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, of course

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    At the time it was Dick_Nipples. I change my name frequently both on here and steam and stuff

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    The tower of babel server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I announced I was gonna hack on said server as a joke after some guy killed me in a manner I deemed unfair. Obviously anyone who would use hacks wouldn’t announce this as it’s generally something you’d want to keep secretive.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    As mentioned, it was just a joke. I had no plans to actually use hacks whatsoever.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2/1/16 @ 10:00 -08:00

Hi Quade,

I have contacted your banning admin. Please be patient, and stay off all aloha servers for the time being.

Thanks,
Ferrari

Good news for you, Dick-Nipples, my pc has to be fixed, I have many issues and I just could not record any proof unitl I fix my pc… about close to give up on that matter…

What’s good for you is that I do not have any proof so your ban will be only 24 hours…

Bad news is that I clearly saw you hacking and it has nothing to do with your admission about hacking. I saw you using aimbot, pointing the cursor on next victim when button is not released, I saw you following players behinds walls or under ground, even cross half the map to reach a guy underground… (that is called ESP)

Now, take this 24 hours as a pause. Think about it and how lucky you are to not have been banned permanently because you really lack respect to other players in the game and you would deserve to no play anymore. Remove your hacks and come back, you were a good player, it will be fun to have you ingame…

Bad Boy !