Ban Appeal - DAAAVE

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    DAAAVE

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloph.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using hacks

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Becuase I don’t use hacks anymore and I want to play in babel again

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    March 2021

Hello! I m the admin who banned you…six months ago. Six months…

It took you six months to write that poor appeal, I was waiting for a big one! sad… :c

Little note, your ig name was not DAAAVE when I banned you, but it was 2000007, Just wanted to put it there cause your name was funny.

The aloha community believe in second chance, but you have to earn it.

I will be honest with you, I really don’t like your ban appeal. You took six months to write it, the result is…bad. It s good to admit that you was cheating, but I can’t see any kind of remorse. You didn’t even apologize.

You said that you don t use hacks anymore, how can I trust you on that? How can I be sure that you will not cheat anymore?

Right now, I just don’t want to give you a second chance. Prove me that you deserve it.

I’m sorry I didn’t reply earlier to get unbanned and I apologize for using hacks for the wrong reason and would really appreciate if you could just give me a second chance to play in aloha servers again as I find life without them is very boring. Please give me a second chance.

Hello!

My only wish on aos is that everybody could enjoy the game. Everybody should have a good experience on aos.

You ve been banned cause you were breaking the experience of other players.

I don’t want to be a “bad guy”, don t want to be too much “severe”, specially cause it s your first ban on aloha.

I will give you a second chance, but be really careful with it. Please, do not make me regret it.

Ah and don’t forget to remove all your cheat from your computer!

See you on babel!

Thank you very much