Ban Appeal - cerf-volant

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

cerf-volant

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.PK Tower of Babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was accused of “speed digging” by someone named Clipper or Clippers or something like that. This lead someone to try a votekick which did not pass. On the next map this Clipper or Clippers PM’d me to inform me once again that I had been “speed digging” on the previous map and I was then banned from the server.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I have never used cheats or hacks.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2-3 days ago

Yes. I banned you for using speed digging. I spectated you for a while and it looked like you were removing 1 block with 1 hit. Unfortunately I did not video the incident and after speaking to few other members I think this could be due to my lag. Sorry about the inconvenience and you are welcome to join our servers.
Kind Regards

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.