Ban Appeal Casus Belli

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.

I wasn’t votekicked, at least not to my knowledge.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).

Casus Belli

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.

Technically I wasn't playing when I got banned, but I play on 24/7 hallway server.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)

I have no idea why I was banned. I dont hack or grief or take advantage of glitches, etc.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

I have no idea why I was banned. I don't hack or grief, and I'm always friendly unless its towards a hacker or griefer. I had no knowledge of my ban until I tried logging on again 30 minutes ago when I hadnt been on since either last night or this morning. Whatever the case, I did nothing wrong.

#6) Date and time (approx). December 2, 2012 4:33 PM (EST)

If I were you I would just be truthful. Trust me.

lol I am being truthful I have no idea what I did. I logged on and played for a bit, logged off, and a number of hours later when I try logging back in it says I’m banned. I seriously have no idea what I did.

Your name isn’t in the ban list for Aloha.

There’s a number of reasons you may have inadvertently ended up in the blacklist.

I’m sure an admin will be along to check your IP.

You could also try the IRC.

Thank you. I’ll check out the IRC and see if I can get this issue resolved.

You were banned by an admin for teamkill abuse.
The question remains, I guess, did you abuse teamkilling?

By the way, these bans tend to have a duration of a fortnight, so you can alternatively choose to sit it out.

I did not abuse teamkilling. I stay focused on having fun while playing the game by talking to people and going for the goal of the game. Thank you for your response and also for the info about the ban duration.

By the way, these bans tend to have a duration of a fortnight, so you can alternatively choose to sit it out.
And that was the case, cause he's unbanned now. Case closed.