Ban Appeal - Carnage

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I’m positive I was actually banned rather than votekicked.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Carnage

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I wasn’t on a server, but the last server I was on was aloha.pk infiltration with Wyvern and a few others.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Apparently, I admitted to aimbotting, which I don’t even recall. The only aimbotting incident I admitted to was the one that happened in April, which was the only aimbotting incident that I had.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Since I don’t recall admitting to aimbotting, or even aimbotting again, of that matter, I think I should be unbanned. You can’t ban me for something I did almost a year ago. I was banned around the 29th of December, IIRC. That’s about 8 months after the incident occurred. I mean, you can ban me, but it just doesn’t seem right to.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    December 29th. I was banned by someone and I found the ban by looking at my bancheck on the Minit forums.

Hey Carnage,
I banned you because we have logs of you admitting to aimbot, as well as incidences of you playing on our server.
The ban wasn’t really intended to keep you off the aloha servers, I hope you would come here to appeal it.

I’ll lift the ban on you today, but I want to make things perfectly clear: we’re all watching you. Don’t attempt something silly like hacking ever again.

Will do.