Ban Appeal Boxen

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    YES

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Boxen

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

unknown

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I used Aimbot :frowning:

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I would not be banned forever: /

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Unless 01/31/2016

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you from areancs server. I am very easy going to anyone whose admit their mistake and very hard to those whose denied or repeat their mistake. Thank you for coming forward to fill out this template and admit your wrong doing. Aloha is always believe in second chance for those who made an mistake and admit it. I want you to promise that you will delete all hack trace first and then we will talk about lifting your ban.

Thanks,

Nathan

That’s how I got banned? :-\

translacja:

Jestem adminem, który dał Ci bana na serwerze arenacs. Jestem wyrozumiały dla tych, którzy są w stanie przyznać się do błędu, lecz surowy dla tych, którzy wypierają się pomyłki bądź ją powtarzają. Dzięki za poświęcenie czasu i przyznanie się do swego postępku w tym szablonie. Aloha wierzy w drugą szansę dla tych, którzy przyznają się do popełnionego błędu. [b]Pragnę, abyś najpierw obiecał, że pozbędziesz się hacków ze swojego komputera, a gdy już je usuniesz, porozmawiamy o zniesieniu Twojego bana.[/b]

urr,

Thank you very much.

Nathan

He promises that he got rid of my computer hacks.

Hello Boxen,

I am going to lift your ban and you are free to play now. Remember if any of aloha’s staff who catch you cheat again, then you will not have any chance to play again for a while.

Enjoy the fun and play fair.

Thanks

Nathan

Thank you very much for unbans :smiley: