Ban Appeal:boombear

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
I believe I was under the name as [UEB]boombear it may have just been boombear

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Aloha.pk tower of Babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I was hacking. I am not here to lie,like I had done in the past…

5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I enjoy playing aloha.pk servers and It is absolutely no fun at all to not be able to and I know in order to play these wonderful serves I must not use any sort of hacks and thats why I have ceased the use of them.
I have also learned to not hack or use any sort of cheats because there is no point in it what so ever. I have gotten rid of my old insecure self and have come to realize that I did the wrong thing.
It will not happen again.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    March 6th of 2014 around 4:00pm CST

Admins be aware this is Rookie. Its just another of his alias. Good Try.

It’s a simple ip check. I would do it if I wasn’t on this dam phone

Well aware of that.

Hey boombear, great to see you after a few months and willing to play the game fair again. If you don’t mind waiting a few more days until I make a decision on this as I’d like to get some opinions before making a decision.

Just to tell you guys, he’s been using two aliases ever since he took a “break”. Namely, Musty_ArmPits and RO0Ki3. He’s kind of improved, but somehow the same dumbass who almost everyone hates.

He is not Musty_ArmPits…jesus
And everybody knows he is R00Ki3,and this account was made on 1st June on BnS.
Reasons why I know that Musty_AP isn’t Rookie: other isp,other state,other city,other language.
gl rookie

Thanks Kiwi

Color point do you have my results?

http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11197&p=115598&hilit=boombear#p115598

??

Hang tight.

I said thanks to kiwi because he had said some nice words…(gl rookie)
and no problem I can wait.

Are you or are you not Musty_Armpits, and if this is true, did you use a proxy to come onto aloha servers?

Im pretty sure he is Musty_Armpits because as i saw the last visited time in his BnS he visited in May.30th 2014 with named Musty_armpits and i saw the another account that he made named ROOKI3 the joined date was June.1st and later that i never saw Musty armpits coming to BnS. And yea others could say it might not be rookie because there is tons of ppl does like that in BnS but Musty_armpits and ROOKI3 perspective is really similar so i think im pretty much sure boombear,ROOKI3 and other alias is Musty armpits as well

Yeah you are correct I am musty_armpits like you showed in your link.
And yeah I did use a proxy to get onto aloha.pk pinpoint once to play a 1 vs 1 but I used no hacks.

Continuing to lie is not nice. Checked logs and it showed you connecting multiple times to various aloha servers during the time that you were banned. Since you decided to evade multiple times from the 17th of may to the 23rd, I don’t think you mind waiting one month to be able to make your next appeal. This is your LAST chance, don’t screw it up.

Your last chance is gone now. Next time don’t link how to aimbot videos in 2 public IRC channels. No chance to be unbanned.

Yes, finally 8). We are getting closer and closer to a Boombear-less tomorrow!

Eddy stop trying to be a deuce bag fagot that try’s to look cool…You are trying to hard…
And not that I will but if I wanted to I could just use a proxy to get on…
no that I will
Colorpoint as I said I am not appealing anymore…

It’s good you’re not wasting your own time.

I will try not to be a complete asshole about trivial matters such as this, but saying stuff like that, please just PM him. No one honestly needs to see that.