(BAN APPEAL) BlazingRoyalty

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, I have waited for about a day.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    BlazingRoyalty.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Infiltration.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for using an aimbot and ESP.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well, I believe that I should be unbanned because I really enjoy playing on the aloha.pk servers. This is my first time making a ban appeal, so I’m really begging here. To be truthful, I was hacking because there were 2 other hackers on the enemy team, and this made the game really unfair. So, to be fair, I started using the hacks. If it helps my case at all, I only used the aimbot on the two hackers. Their IGNs were janjao and Styler. I’m really sorry for hacking, and I promise I wont hack again, regardless of enemy hackers, I’ll just alert the admins of their activities. Once again, I’m really sorry about this.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    March 31st, 2015. Approximate time was 6-8 pm-ish.

I’ve contacted your banning admin

It turns out the same admin who banned you banned janjao and Styler. I suggest waiting patiently for an admin to next time.

Try using /admin or going on irc at #aloha.

Yeah, I would’ve contacted an admin had the hackers not been janjao and Styler. I remembered them two from a previous AoS experience, before I got the aimbot client. They were terrorizing the whole server, making the gameplay unfair. I just kinda felt an urge to take revenge.

eh… i’ll be nice, you admitted to it.

you will be unbanned, if you promise to delete your hacks and to use /admin instead of hacking to ‘make things fair’

in addition keep in mind that i was there and i know what you said before hand, i do not like how you presented yourself when you decided to ‘turn on your hacks’.

you are now on a very short leash, get caught again and you’re outta here. have fun.

/votekick has a similar effect to /admin, so use votekick too.

Thank you for the second chance. All traces of hacks have been deleted from my pc, so rest assured that I’ll never hack again.

I’ve noticed that I’m still banned from aloha servers. Is there a time period where I have to wait?

Thufman’s error :stuck_out_tongue:
Unbanned