Ban Appeal: banned for no reason ?

Hello I was recently playing on pinpoint servers and after a while I got kicked out of the game for no reason. When I tried to rejoin it said “banned”. I would like you to give me more information about this ban, and prospective unban if possible.

I was banned 30.8 2012 around 11:15AM. with name “sapling”.

Thanks for your help.

Hello. It was me who has banned you.

I’ll try to make it short:

This is you, using a spade hack.

The ban was for 12 hours. However you are now also on the Global Banlist permanently.

Excuse me kind sir, I is not spade hack but speeded up left mouse click that was edited using cheat engine. I did it because I was helping to build stairs for easier access to the roof. I turned it off when I was done tho. I didn’t know that there is so much of a trouble for a faster block removing. Is there something you can do about it please ? I though that if i get caught I get only like 1 day ban but not permanent ? Is there something you can do about it please ? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

While I appreciate the clarification it still falls under the category of cheating.

I did it because I was helping to build stairs for easier access to the roof.
Not really, you were shooting from the roof, someone blocked access and you removed the obstacle. It was not a prepared "I'll turn the speedy spade now to help them" thing. Actually I don't recall seeing you build all that much at all, otherwise you'd be out of the game sooner.
I turned it off when I was done tho.

Even if, you had to have it running for a long while then. Actually that’s what caught my eyes. You 1-spading a random block. You had to have it running at least 15 minutes. All the while playing normally, shooting, intel capping.

I didn't know that there is so much of a trouble for a faster block removing.

It’s cheating. You claim you used it for building. What’s there to stop you from using the same thing on enemy structures?
Other players don’t have that ability.

Is there something you can do about it please ?

Aloha ban will expire in 12 hours.

For the GBL
You should go to:
http://blacklist.spadille.net/ and appeal the global ban.
If I’ll be asked to weight on the situation I’d probably support your appeal.
Not for full removal but certainly lower than permanent.

I consider any hacks of any sort grounds for permanent banning.

Ok, thank you, I wont do it again. I didn’t know that it is such a big deal. To be honest I have never used that for an enemy building. I am honest, I understand the fact that we others don’t have this power, that is why I used it for building only. Thanks for your help again.