Ban Appeal [AUS]~edmonds~

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? - waited about a week

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

• [AUS]~edmonds~
  1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. - Babel

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. - I did the wrong thing and downloaded a hack pack from snip I got 160+ kills and then we won the map and we went onto the next one and it said I had been kicked, the next time I tried to join was about an hour later and it said I was banned.

3. Why should you be unbanned?
    I thought hacking would be fun… but it truly isn’t. I am very sorry to all of the players that I shot while I had my hacks on. I am also sorry to Aloha.pk for cheating on your babel server.

please unban me, I love playing on your servers and I really want to play fairly again.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. about a week ago at anywhere between 5 and 8pm Australian Eastern Standard Time

Hi [AUS]~edmonds~,

I’m glad that you admitted to hacking and realized that it was an unfair thing to do. I have removed your ban, but this is your first and last chance. If you are caught hacking again, you won’t be able to appeal.

Thanks,
Ferrari

As soon as I joined babel again I got killed and then the little box came up on the screen saying I was kicked. I tried joining again but now it says I’m banned :frowning:

Please fix, Im desperate for some more babel fun (no hacks this time as I have deleted them)

Sorry! We had something on our side preventing you from playing. You should be good now!