Ban Appeal: Asteroid

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I was not banned. I waited a few hours.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Asteroid.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha babel
aos://2791176354:34887

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I dont know. In the morning I play and leave normally. And in the evening I can’t enter: “You were banned”

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I like to play babel, and I never cheated. )))

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2020-02-20 before 16.00 GMT

1 Like

The Administrator in charge of your ban has been contacted, please stay away from aloha servers until he answers.

1 Like

I am the admin who banned you and i was really sad to do so with such a regular player. It did hurt as well because i got to know you over time and even developped respect towards you.

Definitely, that day i caught you, system told me about a no recoil event which caught my attention. Typically these no recoil events apear when someone uses aimbot, but not all the time as smg can also create these events. Since you were a well known player, i took my time to watch carefully you playing and without any doubt, I saw that you had ESP, meaning you had the ability to see players wherever they are, even behind mountains. I really hesitated as I knew you had been playing for years and really took my time to make sure i was right. When i banned you, finally, I was thinking to myself that it could not be you, that it was probably a player using your name to cheat. Well, it seems it was not.

NOw, i am pretty sure i only banned for 1 Week, but i am not so sure anymore as i think you came back (using vpn) later on, then it’s possible that i banned you permanenently.

Note that i saw you playing yesterday night and i took my time to Watch you and definitely, you did not have that ESP cheating software anymore and note that i did not act then, seeing you playing.

I did not make any video of it, but i am sure 100% of what i saw and i won’t change my mind. I can tell by your ban appeal that you deny cheating, so i hope for you that i did not ban you more than 1 Week because i ain’t gonna change it until you admit that for once, you tried that hack and that you regret it. Note that lately, it’s true that a lot of players have been hacking, more than usual and i understand that you probably just wanted to be equal to those players, but i can’t tolerate cheaters. Hope for you that you won’t deny what happened as it will just create a cold, you won’t be allowed to play anyway and i won’t change my mind anyway.

1 Like
Since you were a well known player, i took my time to watch carefully you playing and without any doubt, I saw that you had ESP, meaning you had the ability to see players wherever they are, even behind [b]mountains[/b].

Last year I had a terrible mobile provider, and my ping was about 360, and sometimes 500. Then there were situations, when I went out of the wall and then shot, and for another player it looked like a shot from the wall.
Similarly, for me sometimes death came from nowhere, and only then did an enemy player appear.
Then even once they kicked me for it. But I understand everything and no offense.

But now I have a different provider, and my typical ping is 240. This situation definitely should not be.

At the same time, I am an honest player and for fair play. Because playing with cheats is simply not interesting. I play for adrenaline, which appears in a tense moment of confrontation with a strong opponent.

"NOw, i am pretty sure i only banned for 1 Week, but i am not so sure anymore as i think you came back (using vpn) later on, then it's possible that i banned you permanenently. Note that i saw you playing yesterday night and i took my time to Watch you and definitely, you did not have that ESP cheating software anymore and note that i did not act then, seeing you playing"

My English is poor. I did not quite understand: you blocked “me”, and then later another “I” came in and played without cheats?

Can you send me a list of addresses from which all “I” came?

I asked tech support, they said my autonomous network number is AS8369. My ip this year can only be from this pool of addresses.

1 Like

Another question: what time in GMT did you observe the cheater?

1 Like

If I understood the situation correctly, then at first someone who appropriated my nickname for himself played with cheats, and he was banned. Then later, I logged in from my ip, and they banned me already.

If this cheater was me, then why did I use a proxy? To avoid banning your real ip? But then I would be a stupid idiot if I had not changed my nickname.
I’m not an idiot. Someone set me up.

I found that you can register on your site, and then enter the game using the username and password from here. [i](Then the site will take my statistics, and that's cool. I regret, I did not know about this before.)[/i]
If I log into my account in the game, this will help to detect fake “Asteroid”?

1 Like

A week-long ban is unpleasant, but I also take long breaks between games.
What annoys me the most is that my honest name is tarnished.

1 Like

That is not how it works, if system says you’re banned, that’s because it’s you…

Anyway, community is getting smaller and you always have been a good player, so i removed that ban, but fon’t take any more chance as most admins use perma ban when people cheat.

So, see you in game…

1 Like

I know for sure that I’m not a cheater.
If I enter the login / password from the site in the game, then you can then track this, and identify a fake “Asteroid”?

1 Like