Ban Appeal Akseltorgerson

Hi im new to the Aloha Fourums

I have had a rough time on the aloha servers, i ussualy camp near our base and get kills. But one time i was on Counter Strike and i “tabbed out”(alt+tab) to tell something to a friend. When i got back on the server, it said “BANNED”. It is now the next day and i am still banned on all the aloha servers. Could somebody lift this ban?

Thank You,
                  akseltorgerson

Yup, I know exactly what happened, the admin thought you were glitching (if you are in fact talking about AoS and not actual CS) because you go through the floor when you alt+tab out. It should be easy to resolve, but you’ll have to talk to the admin who banned you (I don’t know who, but they’ll see this thread). If you aren’t actually talking about AoS, then I don’t know.

people should really go here http://aloha.pk/index.php?board=23.0 instead of here.
i think we should stop helping people who don’t go to the ban appeals section so they learn to read :\

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)Aksel

#3) Server you were playing on.
Counter Strike

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
Alt+Tab out to do somthing

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
Was not glitching on pourpose, i do that all the time when i need to do something

#6) Date and time (approx)
Thursday August 15 or what ever the day of the week it was(its summer i dont keep track)

You were glitching out of the map multiple times. Enjoy your 5 day ban from the day that you were glitching. Don’t do it next time.

And not that this is really relevant, but on his “poll”, what does being a female have to do with being mean?

A bit stereotypical and sexist if you ask me…

:o

it was the 16th and it wasnt for glitching it was for aimbotting which means its a permanent ban. It will be up to the admin who banned you if he wants to give you some slack or not.

You were permabanned for aimbotting. Locked.