Ban Appeal Adventure_Ben

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes , I had tea in the mid time

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Adventure_Ben

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was on Pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know why I was banned , being honest I was not hacking , I had just changed teams and was sniping from a wall getting tons of kills when I got banned , before I had launched a votekick against Anstasin? who was aimbotting . Thanks for listening , Also I just made an account to post this because I love your servers :slight_smile:

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I don’t believe I was doing anything wrong , I wasn’t botting or hacking in any manner ? Could someone give me insight to what I was banned for?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    About 50 - 30 minutes ago , around 6: 30 ish

You were permanently banned today for using a norecoil hack on Pinpoint. The admin that banned you has been notified. Please wait until he responds. :wink:

UC

Thanks for the quick response!

Edit : I am sorry for my Impatience , but seriously Asasiansin (How ever you spell it?) must hate me , I swapped to the opposite team and killed him twice in a row and then I get banned slightly later? hmm I then get called for Norecoil , Im sorry for being rude but it so annoying as I honestly have to say I wasn’t hacking , I play from Australia with a slightly faster than dial up connection , I may have glitched or lagged I don’t know . I would also like to say that I am not trying to be rude towards Anansiansin but it’s just supscious . Im sorry once again for being Impatience but it’s really annoying

Hey there! I’m the admin who banned you. I’m assuming that you hacked for the same reason as Swagger, but I can assure you that I wasn’t cheating. Even if I had been, hacking in response certainly isn’t ever the right thing to do! :frowning:

If you’d like to reconsider your appeal while I find/render/upload the video I took of you cheating, please do so. We won’t get anywhere unless you admit it.

I will not admit that I am guilty , Please Upload the video so I can see. I believe that I will be able to explain al :slight_smile:

… It looks like I made a terrible mistake and didn’t actually record you. I was already recording my gameplay, forgot that I was and pressed the key to start recording, which actually stopped it.
I’m also from Australia and use a terrible (3G) connection, so I suppose it’s possible that there was some insane packetloss on either or both of our ends and I made a mistake in my judgment of no-recoil, as I didn’t watch you for a very long time.
I’ll unban you now. Sorry for the trouble if you are actually innocent! If not, make sure you stop now or someone will get you again. :wink:

Thankyou! I know that alot of people claim that they didn’t aimbot and it’s hard to tell the diffrence , but thankyou! :wink: