Ban Appeal: a noob / Lostmotel

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

There was no votekick against me at the time i was banned.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

a noob

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

It was aloha 1ctf pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I assume for hacking. :cry: (There where some players calling me a hacker and Juxta and another guy spectating.)

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I didn’t hack. I never hacked in the past and never will do it. Since i got banned from Minit once for aimbotting I decided to record everytime with bandicam when I’m playing. So I could upload every video of me playing on the aloha servers in the last months if you have doubts about me playing fair. 8)

Here some video evidence:

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

About 3 hours ago today

Hey Lost. I’ve played with you loads, so I’m confused as to why you’d come in under a pseudonym (another name). If I’d know it was you I probably wouldn’t of banned you. So I apologize it was a mistake. But you were gibing the chat who were calling you a hacker, not a wise course as it provoked people to not only vote kick you but appear in the IRC to complain that you were hacking.

However, that being said I have been informed that the ban should now be lifted and you are free to play.

Thank you very much Juxta :slight_smile:
Sorry for causing this trouble. I sometimes just get tired of people explaining that i don’t hack and these guys already called me a hacker after my first few kills so I was being sarcastic about hacking as they probably wouldn’t belief the truth.

You caused no trouble Lost. It was my error and I do apologize. Lol it doesn’t go down well with people when you play into their bad expectations of you especially when it comes to a subject such as hacking.

Anyway, enjoy yourself on Aloha after this misconception.