1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I was banned for no reason apparently, today I just entered the game to play a 1vs1 with a friend and it didn’t let me enter the server saying that I’ve been banned, yesterday I wasn’t banned, much less use some kind of Hack.
5) Why should you be unbanned?
I want to continue playing with the community of course
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
come in at 9:25 today
Thanks for your time to appeal, I am the person who banned you.
You appealed 2 times ago on aloha already, one time of that was because of a server bug and really not your fault.
So you know the rules and so do I.
You say in point 4) that you have no clue why you are banned. Are you sure about that? Is there really nothing you want to say? Keep in mind that bans dont necessarily only apply when someone is in game, they can also happen afterwards.
Waiting for your honest response,
now that I read this message I remember everything clearly… I think it was in blockpower where I used the hack “LessDown” I think q is called that, which allows you to move as if you were running while you are really crouched, nospread and to see the enemies on the map… Sorry I don’t know what I hack if I’m really getting good at the game and gaining confidence Sorry, I promise it won’t happen again, this time if you’re serious.
Thanks for your honesty, a bit late for my taste. It’s better to be honest from the beginning.
Deciding to hack is one thing. But then first pretending that nothing happened after you know already how carefully we gather evidence is a bit surprising to me.
I am uncertain what to think. To be fair this was an exception and I haven’t really seen you hacking anywhere else.
Usually I would reduce the ban time in such a case to a week. But because this is the second time you are appealing after cheating on aloha I will add 1 another week to it.
Therefore your ban will expire in 13 days. Please don’t join the Aloha servers in the meantime and before joining, please remove all kinds of Ace of Spades hacks.
Thanks in advance and see you soon back on the servers, Rakete
Thanks a lot!! I promise I won’t do it again!